GENERAL LEGAL FRAMEWORK
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we collect:
Identification data (first name, surname)
Contact data (home address, e-mail address, telephone number)
These are the data you provide us when completing an order or when you request information (e.g. via contact form or E-mail), when you sign up for a demo or open an account on the site, or when you subscribe to our newsletters. Mandatory fields are distinctively marked if the information is absolutely necessary to fulfil your requests – for information, to purchase, to schedule a demonstration, to register for a cooking class, etc. You can request deletion of data collected by us at any time.
We do not store bank card details and we rely entirely on our partners to provide secure payment services for our customers.
In some cases, the information we collect does not identify you personally. This is statistical data relating to site visits and does not relate directly to any individual.
We are able to obtain information about your use of the Internet in general and our website in particular through the use of cookie files stored on your browser or on your personal computer’s hard drive. These files contain information transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the site and provide better and more personalised services, and some of the cookies we use are essential in administering the site. For details of cookies and the purposes for which we use them, please read our Cookies policy.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party, except to our business partners who support us in providing products and services to you or as required by law.
We will use your bank card details and bank account details ONLY for the purpose of processing your orders and will not disclose this information to any third party except as set out herein or as required by law.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To improve products, services and to ensure the most effective presentation of the site content;
– To provide you with information, products or services that meet your expectations and that we think will be of interest to you, that you have requested from us or for which you have consented to be contacted;
– To comply with our obligations arising from a contract between us and you;
– To enable you to use various interactive features when you wish to do so;
– To inform you of changes to our products and services;
– For our own market research (e.g. to invite you to tell us your views on our products and services);
– For site administration and to perform internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, statistics;
– To be combined with other information already held or received and used for the purposes set out above.
If you do not consent to your personal or company data being used for marketing purposes or to send you details of special offers or other information of interest to you, please tick the appropriate box on the form containing your data.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose personal data to third parties in the following situations:
– We sell or buy a business or shareholding, in which case we will entrust your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of that business or shareholding.
– H.L.K. TRADE S.R.L. or the majority of its shares is acquired by a third party, in which case your personal data will be one of the assets transferred to the buyer.
We guarantee the security of your personal data. To prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of this data, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. Our security technologies are continually reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and effective.
The information you provide is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the internet is not absolutely secure. Until all reasonable measures are taken to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of all information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Do not disclose the login details we transmit to you (or that you choose), which allow you access to different areas of our site, and follow the instructions we give you to keep these details confidential and secure. The processing of payment transactions by our partners is carried out via the security pages of these transactions and is done in accordance with the legislation in force. Make sure that you make any payment in an environment that ensures the security of your transaction.
YOUR RIGHTS, CONTROL OVER PERSONAL DATA
At any time, you have the right to:
– Access your personal data stored by us in accordance with applicable laws;
– Request correction or updating of your personal data;
– Request deletion of your personal data from our records;
– To inform us that you do not want your personal data to be used for marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal data to any third party for marketing purposes.
To communicate your choice, please tick the appropriate box on the forms we use to collect personal data or on the Contact Us page of the website.